Who'll be there?
Where is it?
Samoens is in the heart of the French Alps but just 1 hour from Geneva Airport.
558 Avenue du Giffre
Samoens has everything you'll need for the week – a big Carrefour supermarket, places to eat and drink, a nearby lake, stunning mountains, waterfalls and rivers.
There will be transfers leaving Geneva TBC.
What to bring
Mountains can have all seasons in a day so plan for hot, cold, wet and dry conditions. As we'll be on a hike and staying at a mountain refuge on Thursday we ask that you bring a few things as part of your kit list.
- swimwear (the chalet has a swimming pool, sauna and hot tub!)
- hiking boots
- fast-drying outdoor trousers
- outdoor shirt
- fleece/warm 2nd layer
- wind and waterproof outdoor jacket
- a rucksack (about 20 ltr)
- a min 1ltr camelbag/thermos/plastic bottle (for hike)
- earplugs (for refuge stay)
- a (lightweight outdoor) towel
- a head torch (if you have one)
- plug adaptor if required (EU)
Your fee covers all early morning activities (such as yoga and pilates), the full-day guided hike, refuge stay and one other activity (ropes course, white water rafting or rock climbing but not via ferrata). Any other activity must be paid for in Euros directly to the supplier.
3 meals a day are included and wine will be supplied with evening meals.
You're more than welcome to stock up on beers or wine from the Supermarket and store these in the fridge in your apartment, as well as bottled water, fruit and snacks.